Purchase of Goods/Products – Shipping and Delivery
- Restrictions of Delivery – Products purchased through the Thom Laurence Limited website can be delivered in the UK and world-wide however are subject to shipping costs. We are unable to process a transaction if a PO Box is provided and will be highlighted as not acceptable through the ordering process. Goods will be shipped to the accepted delivery address specified. If we are unable to ship to the address specified, we will contact you to advise.
- Signature on Receiving of Goods – A signature is required by an adult over the age of 18 on delivery of the shipping order. Customer assumes all responsibility once a signature is obtained at the delivery address.
- Problems in Delivery – Delivery failure or late delivery that exceeds 10 business days should be reported to us quoting the Sale Transaction number. Failure to report a failed delivery or late delivery within 30 calendar days or confirmation order date will not be accepted.
- Discrepancies in Order – On the receipt of the shipment you must check to ensure that the goods received are correct. If there are any discrepancies in the order, for example, damaged or missing goods, you should advise us immediately and detail the discrepancy on the delivery notice paperwork. Any discrepancies reported after 10 days will not be accepted.
- Shipping Costs – When completing the order with Thom Laurence Limited via its website you will be asked to select the shipment method you would prefer. Delivery costs are subject to the delivery service you select and desire and location. The shipping costs for the shipment method you choose will be displayed before you confirm the order with us. All Shipping costs will be paid by you and are in addition to the listed price of the products ordered. Thom Laurence Limited does have the right to separate your order into partial shipments if, for example products are not immediately available. If this position arises you would be debited for the goods shipped and for a single payment via your method of payment.
- Delivery Timing – At the time of order Thom Laurence Limited will inform of the time required to make the shipment and various methods of delivery. Certain delivery options and locations may not be available or may take longer.
- Taxes – Where applicable VAT costs are inclusive. However there maybe a charge for local taxes based on the shipping address as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Purchase of Goods/Products – Returns and Exchanges
- Returns and Exchanges – You have the right to cancel your order as specified in the General Terms and Conditions Section – Right to Cancel. If you require to cancel your order, please contact us immediately providing details of your order. If the order has not been shipped it will be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, you can return the items ordered following our returns policy. You can return any full-priced product ordered on the Thom Laurence Limited website for exchange or refund within 14 calendar days from the delivery date. Returned products must be in their original condition, unused, unwashed, unaltered and in the same condition as you received it with all tags attached. It is preferable that original packaging is used to return the item(s).
The original invoice/delivery note must be provided and completed where required with any return.
Thom Laurence Limited has sole discretion whether to decide the product or item returned is in its original condition. If we determine that the item is not in its original condition, they will be returned to you.
Returning an item for exchange or refund incurs no additional cost if the pre-paid label which is enclosed with the original shipment is used and the given instructions are followed. Thom Laurence Limited does not take title to any returned items until they are received by us.
Personalised Products – A product ordered on the Thom Laurence Limited website that has been personalised or a product altered or tailored for you cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Sale and Non-Returnable Products – Sale products are not returnable or exchangeable. Please note that we are unable to guarantee availability of stock until time of shipment. You may approach us to request a price match if a purchased product is marked down within 7 calendar days of delivery of your order. Any items designated as non-returnable will be identified on the website.
Returns and Shipping Costs – if you return products for exchange, the shipping cost for the first delivery will not be refunded. However, you will not be charged for the shipping costs for the exchange delivery. If you request a refund, the original shipping costs will be refunded only if the products are returned and considered that they were not ordered or were damaged.
Non Pre-paid Returns – If you are unable to use, or choose not to use our pre-paid label service, contact us directly to ascertain shipping instructions. You will be responsible for insuring the package for the full retail value of the item, and you agree to bear the risks of the shipping method you have chosen.
Refund – Any refund requested will be made within fourteen business days on receipt of returned goods and that they are in the condition as detailed in the section Returns and Exchanges. All refunds will be made to the original payment method. No credit will be issued.