Terms & Conditions
- General Terms of the Agreement
Thom Laurence Limited is registered in England, Company Registration Number 08737939 with registered offices at Thom Laurence, 206 Endeavour House, Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire, MK45 4HS.
All questions concerning any purchases, payments or orders through the website should be referred to email@example.com.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, the transaction of enquiry should not proceed along with use of this website.
- Terms and Conditions for Use of the Thom Laurence website (thomlaurence.com)
The use of the Thom Laurence website is subject to the terms stated. By using the Thom Laurence website, you agree to comply and be bound by the terms. We have the right to modify the terms from time to time of which you accept to agree and be bound by them when updated.
The Thom Laurence website is not for use for those under the age of 18. By using the website, you confirm and agree that you over the age of 18.
- The Thom Laurence website and material on the web site (including all intellectual property of any nature, whether registered or unregistered – including designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos sound-tracks, look and feel text logos and trademarks) are the exclusive property of Thom Laurence Limited. You may not reproduce by any means or process (except where express permission has been granted) any whole or in part distribute, publish transfer, copy, modify or sell any material contained on the website.
- Any logos whether registered or not registered on this website as well as the domain name are the exclusive property rights of Thom Laurence Limited. No reproduction, distribution, modification, transfer of any kind is permitted.
- Where copyright and trademarked you may not remove from the website.
- Contribution of feedback to Thom Laurence Limited via the web site or other means is not considered confidential, non-propriety to you and may be used by Thom Laurence UK without requirement of restriction and compensation to you. We have no obligation to keep any such feedback confidential, pay you or anyone compensation respond and acknowledge receipt of submission. When making a contribution of feedback you acknowledge that this does not violate any right of any third party including and not limited to copyright, trademark, patent trade secret, confidentiality. We have the right to use information in advertising, promotional and product development without compensation to you or any other party. You remain wholly responsible for any content which you provide to Thom Laurence Limited.
Third Party Links
Our web site links to third party sites which are not under the operation or control of us. All third-party links provided should not be interpreted as an express or implied endorsement of such website or any products or services which are offered. Thom Laurence will have no liability or responsibility for content availability or any other such connection with the third -party website. Any queries in respect to the third-party website should be directed under the Terms and Conditions imposed by that company for its web site.
When accessing the Thom Laurence website, you must not use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the web site.
Unlawful Use Prohibited
Web site use Restriction
You restricted with the use of this web site from the following means:
- No Scraping – You may not use any automotive device or approach of any manual process to acquire access, to copy or monitor the website. Any approaches identified will be dealt with. Thom Laurence Limited holds the right to bar any such action.
- No Circumvention – No attempt must be made to gain unauthorised access to apportion or feature of the website, including hacking or passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Attempts at Security Breach – it is prohibited to attempt to test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website. You may not trace or seek to trace any information on any other user or visitor to our web site or reveal any information including personal information other than your own details.
Disclaimer or Representations and Warranties
The Thom Laurence website and its contents are provided on an available basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the website. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Thom Laurence Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and there are no warranties express or implied in regard the website.
Thom Laurence Limited does not represent, warrant or guarantee:
- The website is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive material or malicious code. However, it will endeavour to take reasonable action to protect its website from any potential hack or virus.
- The information detailed on the website is accurate, complete and up to date.
- The web site is free of any defects and that defects will be corrected.
You use the website at your sole risk, and that you assume full responsibility of loss of use, loss of data and costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs or any equipment and/or software that you use in connection with this site, and that Thom Laurence will not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to your use of the website. Your sole remedy against Thom Laurence for dissatisfaction with the web site would be to discontinue its use.
Limitation of Liabilities
Thom Laurence will not be liable to your or any third party for any damages of any kind including without limitation actual, direct, indirect, incidental, special punitive exemplary or consequential damages whether arising under contract, tort or any other theory including without limitation loss or profits or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use, performance of , or information provided through the Thom Laurence Limited website. Thom Laurence shall have no liability for any delay or failure to deliver its products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified, if the same is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding other provisions of these use of terms, If Thom Laurence Limited is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is any way connected with your use of the website, Thom Laurence Limited’s liability shall in no event exceed £150.00.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you have additional rights.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale for the Tom Laurence Limited Website (thomlaurence.com)
Any purchase or attempted purchase by you of any of our products offered on the Thom Laurence website is subject to these Sale Terms and Conditions.
Thom Laurence will supply all products in the conformity of this contract.
When placing an order with us your acceptable to these Sales Terms and Conditions will be requested and required from you before the order is processed.
Purchase of Goods/Products – General Terms and Conditions
- Not for Resale – Orders may only be placed on the Thom Laurence website for personal use and is not permitted for resale. Any resale or distribution of Thom Laurence Limited’s products purchased on its website I strictly prohibited.
- United Kingdom and World-Wide Distribution – The Thom Laurence Limited’s website may be used to place orders and be delivered world-wide however, all shipping will be subject to shipping costs and there are restrictions on some countries – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on world-wide shipping costs and available destinations. Not all products may be able to be shipped world-wide and these will be advised to you at time of booking.
- Right To Cancel – Thom Laurence Limited reserves the right to cancel any order placed by you in its sole discretion and without liability including without limitation an order from a customer with whom it has a dispute concerning a prior order or if we have reasonable cause to suspect that such customer has violated the sales terms detailed. If you wish to cancel you can contact Thom Laurence Limited on or email us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to action your request. In order to cancel an order that has already shipped, please return your order when received following the Returns policy outlined in the section Returns and Exchanges.
- Availability – All offers of products are they are presented on the Thom Laurence website are subject to availability. Thom Laurence reserves the right to change the items proposed on the website at any time and without notice. We attempt to provide information about the availability of products at the time of the ordering, however this maybe subject to error as the same product may be simultaneously being ordered by a number of customers. If a product is not available and there is a delay in the schedule re-stock of the item, you will be informed by email or by telephone and you will be allowed to order a substitute item shown or wait until the product is available. If you wish you may also cancel the order. All amounts charged will be refunded and is our only liability to you if products are not in stock and not available.
- Quantity Restriction – Only 2 items of the same ID number are permitted to be ordered with a period of 30 calendar days.
- Age – you must be over age of 18 to make a purchase on the Thom Laurence Limited’s website. By making a purchase you represent that you are at least 18 years old. We absolutely prohibit the selling of products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children including those under the age of 13.
- Account – you will have the option to check out as a guest or open an account with Thom Laurence Limited. You are responsible for all personal information in the account once opened including the password. In addition, you are responsible for any transactions which are as a result for not maintaining confidentiality regarding your password. Following awareness of unauthorised access to your account, you must contact Thom Laurence Limited immediately. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Thom Laurence Limited for any other user using your account following your failing to maintain the information confidentially. Thom Laurence Limited holds the discretion to terminate or suspend your account.
Purchase of Goods/Products – Confirmation of Purchase
- Summary prior to Order – The Thom Laurence Limited website offers the opportunity to view the summary of products scheduled for purchase. Prior to checking out and finalising the purchase, please ensure the information accurately reflects your selection.
- Visual Accuracy – Thom Laurence Limited endeavour to ensure that the colouring, style and design of the products displayed on its web site are representative of the product. Variations may occur due to restrictions on colour reproduction or technical limitations using the computer equipment to access the website. Thom Laurence Limited are not liable for any error inaccuracy of the representation of the products shown.
- Submitting an Order – Once you have submitted your order to us for processing, it may be amended or cancelled only as a set in these terms. Placing an order with us confirms your acceptable of the sale terms of Thom Laurence Limited. An order summary will be issued to you.
Purchase of Goods/Products – Our Pricing Policy and Payment of Goods
- Payment Transaction Provider – Thom Laurence Limited has engaged World Pay as its trusted supplier to process payments made by you for purchases on its website.
- Listed Price – All prices presented on the Thom Laurence Website are in UK pounds sterling and where applicable are inclusive of VAT. The listed price excludes any delivery charges. Thom Laurence Limited has the right to alter the prices of its products offered on the website at any time and without prior notice. You will be charged the price displayed on the website at the time you action the confirmation of the transaction of sale.
- Payment Methods – you are required to pay for any order you place via the web site immediately upon confirmation of your order. Your order will only be processed for shipment once we have verified your payment method and have received full authorisation for the payment. All orders must be payable in UK pound sterling and we accept a wide range of payment methods including Visa, Master card, American Express and Stripe.
- Promotion Codes – Where promotional codes are applicable, these must be entered at the time of order where prompted. No codes can be accepted once the order has been accepted and payment processed.
- Title Ownership – All products ordered through the Thom Laurence Limited website will remain the property and ownership of Thom Laurence Limited until full payment is tendered by you to us. In the event of a payment dispute, you are required to return the products that are subject to dispute immediately upon request and you take responsibility of the risks including risk of theft, loss or damage in returning the items subject to dispute.
Purchase of Goods/Products – Shipping and Delivery
- Restrictions of Delivery – Products purchased through the Thom Laurence Limited website can be delivered in the UK and world-wide however are subject to shipping costs. We are unable to process a transaction if a PO Box is provided and will be highlighted as not acceptable through the ordering process. Goods will be shipped to the accepted delivery address specified. If we are unable to ship to the address specified, we will contact you to advise.
- Signature on Receiving of Goods – A signature is required by an adult over the age of 18 on delivery of the shipping order. Customer assumes all responsibility once a signature is obtained at the delivery address.
- Problems in Delivery – Delivery failure or late delivery that exceeds 10 business days should be reported to us quoting the Sale Transaction number. Failure to report a failed delivery or late delivery within 30 calendar days or confirmation order date will not be accepted.
- Discrepancies in Order – On the receipt of the shipment you must check to ensure that the goods received are correct. If there are any discrepancies in the order, for example, damaged or missing goods, you should advise us immediately and detail the discrepancy on the delivery notice paperwork. Any discrepancies reported after 10 days will not be accepted.
- Shipping Costs – When completing the order with Thom Laurence Limited via its website you will be asked to select the shipment method you would prefer. Delivery costs are subject to the delivery service you select and desire and location. The shipping costs for the shipment method you choose will be displayed before you confirm the order with us. All Shipping costs will be paid by you and are in addition to the listed price of the products ordered. Thom Laurence Limited does have the right to separate your order into partial shipments if, for example products are not immediately available. If this position arises you would be debited for the goods shipped and for a single payment via your method of payment.
- Delivery Timing – At the time of order Thom Laurence Limited will inform of the time required to make the shipment and various methods of delivery. Certain delivery options and locations may not be available or may take longer.
- Taxes – Where applicable VAT costs are inclusive. However there maybe a charge for local taxes based on the shipping address as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Purchase of Goods/Products – Returns and Exchanges
- Returns and Exchanges – You have the right to cancel your order as specified in the General Terms and Conditions Section – Right to Cancel. If you require to cancel your order, please contact us immediately providing details of your order. If the order has not been shipped it will be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, you can return the items ordered following our returns policy. You can return any full-priced product ordered on the Thom Laurence Limited website for exchange or refund within 14 calendar days from the delivery date. Returned products must be in their original condition, unused, unwashed, unaltered and in the same condition as you received it with all tags attached. It is preferable that original packaging is used to return the item(s).
The original invoice/delivery note must be provided and completed where required with any return.
Thom Laurence Limited has sole discretion whether to decide the product or item returned is in its original condition. If we determine that the item is not in its original condition, they will be returned to you.
Returning an item for exchange or refund incurs no additional cost if the pre-paid label which is enclosed with the original shipment is used and the given instructions are followed. Thom Laurence Limited does not take title to any returned items until they are received by us.
Personalised Products – A product ordered on the Thom Laurence Limited website that has been personalised or a product altered or tailored for you cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Sale and Non-Returnable Products – Sale products are not returnable or exchangeable. Please note that we are unable to guarantee availability of stock until time of shipment. You may approach us to request a price match if a purchased product is marked down within 7 calendar days of delivery of your order. Any items designated as non-returnable will be identified on the website.
Returns and Shipping Costs – if you return products for exchange, the shipping cost for the first delivery will not be refunded. However, you will not be charged for the shipping costs for the exchange delivery. If you request a refund, the original shipping costs will be refunded only if the products are returned and considered that they were not ordered or were damaged.
- Non Pre-paid Returns – If you are unable to use, or choose not to use our pre-paid label service, contact us directly to ascertain shipping instructions. You will be responsible for insuring the package for the full retail value of the item, and you agree to bear the risks of the shipping method you have chosen.
- Refund – Any refund requested will be made within fourteen business days on receipt of returned goods and that they are in the condition as detailed in the section Returns and Exchanges. All refunds will be made to the original payment method. No credit will be issued.
Other Specific Terms
The following terms also apply for the use of the Thom Laurence web site and in terms of purchasing goods from our website.
- Revoking Access – Thom Laurence Limited have the right to terminate your access to the website and any account that you may have with us if you violate the terms and conditions detailed. It may also terminate through requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, or unexpected technical issues or problems.
- Legal Action and Recovery of Costs – If Thom Laurence Limited does take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these terms, Thom Laurence Limited will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay all legal fees and costs of such action. You also agree that Thom Laurence Limited will not be liable to you or a third party for termination of your access to the website as a result of you violating the terms and conditions stated.
Law and Disputes
Our terms including the use of the terms, the sale terms and other terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Severability – If any provision of the use terms, sale terms, or additional terms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of which shall remain in full force to the extent permitted by law.
Waiver – No failure, forbearance, neglect, or delay or any kind or to any extent on the part of Thom Laurence Limited in connection with the enforcement or exercise of any rights under these terms, the sale terms or additional terms shall affect or diminish Thom Laurence Limited’s ability to enforce such right or any other rights under the use Terms, The Sale Terms, or Additional Terms.